Thursday, April 01, 2004

Ariana: There wasn't an answer and the shadow was gone as soon as it had appeared. I called Kari and asked if she could use some help and would she feed me?
Kari: Of course I could use some help, and you know I'll feed you, so come on down, or should I come up there and get you?
Ariana: maybe you should come and get me . Have you gotten much done?
I guess I'll call my daughter and talk to her. She's probably worried sick and I think I'm getting a grip on myself. When should I expect you honey?
Kari: I'll be up in about half and hour.
Ariana:Kari hadn't told me how much she had gotten done. I would find out soon enough. I was worried for the both of us. Oh Breeze I whispered into the air. I looked at the phone in my hand and put a call through to my daughter. I told her that everything she needed was in the will. No I would not speak at the service. Yes I was fine for the moment. I just needed to heal I told her and It wouldn't be a year or maybe two or longer I didn't know . There wasn't anyone else important in my life, that way . I would see her at the service. I rung off. I had managed not to lose control or become angry with her. I was doing good. I picked things up around the cabin and activated the droid checked him out then deactivated him. Before I knew it Kari was here . I quickly changed and We left. On the ride to the house I told her how lovely she looked. The hair cut was dynamite and It made all the difference in the world. She looked younger and more alive but I didn't think it was all because of a hair cut. At breakfast she told me about what she had achieved so far.
Kari: Ariana it's amazing, going through this stuff, realizing what was really important. But now, I've got a whole room filled with things to be auctioned off. I want to donate the money, but I'm at a loss as to which cause to donate it to! I want to have it figured out before I start actually selling things. I've had all the photo albums reproduced, so that everyone will have one; all the grandkids, and you and yours. I just got off the phone with the delivery people to have them sent out before you called. I'm going to be taking care of my will, after I finish with the sorting out, organizing and donating. Any ideas for an organization/cause to donate to?
Ariana: No, I'm sorry I don't. There are just too many of them. I never know who to give to . Thank you for the albums Kari it was very thoughtful. I guess you could just put a bunch in a hat and pick one that way if your sure there isn't something your really interested in seeing the money go to or for.
Kari: I guess I'll just think about it some more, do some research and stuff. When I find it, I'll know right?
Ariana: Yes you will know. Don't be like me giving everyone $100.00 or whatever.
Kari: I had to laugh. Ariana, don't say that, I know that you don't really do that all the time. Mercedes popped in the door, and I nearly fell over. Mercedes, you need to go to that spa!
Ariana: Mer! is that you? What happened? If I hadn't been so horrified I would have died laughing at Kari's remark.
Mer: I have no friggin clue what happened!!! I woke up and there was this! HELP ME!!!!
Ariana: Come over here and have a cup of coff-...No better have juice . Let me think.! Kari are you thinking?
Kari: I already said what I thought, the spa. If that doesn't work, go to the Ceritons, they can handle almost anything! You can leave PJ here.
Ariana: I don't think the spa will help this problem . The Ceritons are a good choice . Let me think! You've already been using that youth vita stuff, so have I. I know who knows the true resecipe. Russ will know. Too bad Nicolette or Evangeline aren't around any...Maybe Sheridan would know. I haven't seen her in a long time.
Mer: I'm going to call the doctor, I was seeing the ceriton doctor anyways, I made the call, and I insisted that the girls go with me for moral support. He had better be able to fix this!
Ariana: So we went to Ceriton, all three of us. The doctor said no! No! I said, what do you mean no! We no longer have it available to us. Was his cryptic reply. Sabino -our God - Is not interested in your youth nor your longevity. I am unable to help you!
Mer: What the hell! When did that happen? Last night? So the vitamins you gave me, did this?
Doctor: Ofcourse not ! They merely no longer contain youth replacement. We Ceritons don't need it. It has proven to debtermental to us.
Mer: And it would be a crime to have told me this ahead of time?! I should have known better than to trust any Cat! I should have remembered the evil shit you people did to us, and to my family! We left, I couldn't do this any longer, Russ knows where to get the youth-vita?

No comments:

Post a Comment