Friday, April 02, 2004

Keely: BJ wanted me to go horseback riding with him in the park, and lunch too. It would be nice, but I should really get some sleep in today. Coffee only does so much, you know?
BJ: You mean that you haven't slept at all yet I asked her?
Keely: Not yet, I usually spend most of Monday in bed, and tuesday morning I go to the restuarant and it's back to work. I really didn't plan to do much else but work this summer.
BJ: I-you should have just told me no, you couldn't do this dance thing Keely. I don't want to be responsible for your failing health!
Keely: BJ, It's not hurting me. I wouldn't be in bed until after this class ends anyhow, so please, calm down.
BJ: I'm calm, I told her although I wasn't sure I really was. Well, we'll just do lunch then okay, I asked?
Keely: That sounds great. I pulled off my sneakers, put on the heels that seemed mandatory, and we had our lesson. I truly understood the attraction gram had to BJ, and I prayed that I wouldn't get caught up in anything.
BJ: We must have been doing good , we only were corrected a few times and when we finished they asked me to wear my dress shoes (slippers is what he called them) the next time I came. Guess they didn't like my boots Keely.
Keely: Guess not BJ. What would we like for lunch today?
BJ: I have a craving for lobster.
Keely: Lobster it is, I'm paying. We went to lunch, and I gave them my credit card up front, BJ would not be paying for this. We ate lunch, chatted and after I returned home to my bed, and slept.
BJ: I had planned to just take it home and do the lobster there but Keely was having none of that and she had her card out so fast that I was amazed. She really was determened to pay for this meal so I didn't fight it. I went horseback riding on my own with a group of riders.

No comments:

Post a Comment