Thursday, April 01, 2004

Mercedes: It was Steven. Uhh, hi. I invited him in. PJ was a little perturbed by it, but she calmed shortly. What brings you here Steven?
Steven: Just checking up on you that's all. How are things with the radio bachelor?
Mer: Steven, things are going just fine. Are you hungry? I'm going to be making myself some dinner.
Steven: That would be lovely Mercedes. This is a beautiful place Mer, how long has it been since you sold the house?
Mer: Long enough, I said. I wondered what his intentions were, and found out shortly after I started cooking. He put his hands on my waist, his head near my neck. Steve, you can leave now. Seriously. PJ will show you the door. I stood stiff, and PJ tugged at his pant leg, he left. Good girl Pepper Jane, good girl. I gave up on cooking. What in the hell is Mercedes Mcguire doing? Sitting at home, alone. I decided to go out, I needed it. I went out to dinner, danced some; and returned home to my bed, and PJ. I pulled on one of BJ's shirts and climbed into bed, knocking all the papers off of it, and PJ jumped up next to me. In the morning, I took a shower. When I saw the mirror I nearly had a heart attack, I looked my age. I ran over to Kari's house without calling, well not ran but drove. Ariana was there, and I was glad she was. The girls would know how to fix this, I hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment