Friday, February 27, 2004

Russ: No I am not kidding, I told you the whole thing. I haven't had sex with anyone but Dionne' since then. I've been tempted, I said, looking at her, a grin spreading across my face but , she just lost her husband not long ago and I just am not that kind of guy.

Mer: He didn't just say that.... Russell Chandler! I put my fork down, and looked at him. I was at a loss for words, how was I supposed to react to that? I put my hand on his, and told him that he wasn't funny, at all.

Russ: I was trying to remember that I had no business doing this. I had wanted her to know that I felt she was desireable . I could feel the cool touch of her hand on mine and I pulled her close and kissed her.

Mer: What was I going to do now? I had already told him I spent a whole year avoiding this, for Dionne... Russ, this isn't.... I trailed off, I wanted him badly.

Russ: My mind didn't want to work, I needed to stop, I could feel her responding to my kiss and I wanted her . Then we broke away . I told her I was sorry I hadn't meant . Mer, I whispered , my voice not yet back to normal , I need to wait untill I can figure out how I feel about Dionne. Can you forgive me?


No comments:

Post a Comment