Friday, February 27, 2004

Po' : Well we finally got ideas, plans and with Aidens help the knowledge to make it a reality. I had one of each piece of furniture made to see if it would work for everyday use if it wasn't practical it was of no use to anyone. Not for the intended purpose that is. My mind would start to spin with ideas and I would have to shut it down. I couldn't concentrate on Hennesy and the baby, the business. The stories that seemed to spin themselves as they came out of my mouth. I loved to tell the stories to Marijuana's children and Aiden. I would become depressed or just start crying. I felt so sorry for my husband, poor Hennesy . He has to deal with all this emotion! I wondered how he was handling my pregnancy? I thought I would let him design the baby's room and I wouldn't worry about that. He would have it done in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment