Thursday, February 26, 2004

Po': When I heard her ideas , I nearly peed my pants, I got so excited. We can't talk about this over the phone! Pandora! Do meet me. My place, I 'm going to enlist the help of someone else . If he can be pried away from other things. Check with your parents and let me know when. Oh and No one else is using these things are they ? We would be in F-oops , trouble if they were.

I got on the phone again and put a call into Aiden, on his private line - my SOS for help.

Pandora: I asked mom and dad when I could go to Po's to work on the new stuff we'd come up with. They told me I could go after school on Friday, so that's what I told Po', and when she told me: good, you and Aiden can come together. Aiden was not my favorite person, he was more of an annoyance, always showing off--Treating everyone like they're stupid. but I saved this for myself, and went along with it.

Aiden: Po wanted help. Po wanted me to help her and Pandora with thier little furniture thing, I said I'd do it. Pandora wasn't dumb, she just wasn't as smart as me. If she thought I had snob problems, she needed to look in the mirror. This girl was a spoiled brat. I'd have to ride over to Po's after school friday with her. which meant that kids were going to assume things. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment