Thursday, February 26, 2004

2403 Dionne: I went over to Sheri and Brian's to visit with my grandchildren, my son, and my best friend, oh and my 'boyfriend' too. I got there, and was face to face with my ex-husband. I tried to ignore him, and focus my attention on the kids, his prescence was disturbing. There were so many unanswered questions between us, mixed feelings and anger. I had talked with him a few times, but I couldn't bring myself to cry in front of him, and so I kept things on a much less personal level than I had been used to with him. I lasted about 10 minutes before I excused myself, and ran outside just in time to start bawling.

How he could act like nothing had happened was beyond me. I wanted to kill him. I would have to call and make sure he wasn't there when I came over from now on, just so I wouldn't have to see him. May came around again, and Russ came home; I had dinner ready for him once again, I had a show that night, so I left tickets along with dinner and went back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment