Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Ell: I got a hold of my service and filled them in. Called my secretary and sent the messages etc. of the people I'd talked to . She would handle that . Then I got into one of those tel a port things and headed for the hospital. With fear in my heart I walked up to Mari and asked if she had seen him yet. .. and how he was. Then like a stupid fool , I started crying!

Mari: Ell..are you ok? I cringed, and grunted with yet another contraction, there wasn't any room for anyone, and at this rate I was going to have this child on the waiting room floor. Ell, calm down, please, I'm in labor, and they won't let me see him, and they don't have anywhere to put me...and then another contraction. This one put me on the floor, and I was in tears right along with Ell.

No comments:

Post a Comment