Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Ell : Alright Rudy you have until Thursday . In the mean time I guess I will have to go dumpster diving. Is there anything else we need to discuss before we eat?

Rudy: nothing that can't be done just as easily after eating.

Ell : Rudy if it's bad news I would rather hear it before I put a lovly meal into my stomach, I can handle it.

Rudy: Ell, who do we have? Not including Eagle. We've got the office, which looks like a big league office, the staff, the stationary, all that stuff. Not much in the way of talent. I've been looking around, but none of these groups or people I've found are going to sell out a venue like Eagle. It's time to simplify, cut unnecessary costs, and start doing some talent searching. We need to have the resources to find artists before Rhett does, or we're as good as done for.

Ell : Look , I showed you everything and every one , within the first couple of months that we were together. You know our business as well or better than I do. I have the money , money isn't the point . They clam up and won't talk . I don't know what to do. That is one of the reasons your here, Rudy I needed help. I had to fire a few of the office girls. Files were disappearing. I trust you Rudy , I need help !

Rudy: Ell how long has that been going on, the missing files that is?

No comments:

Post a Comment