Friday, February 27, 2004

Russ: I loved the tour! I love performing and the reaction of the crowd. My followers were there the whole of the tour just following every place we were scheduled to be. We had only three more stops left on the tour , when I decided to invite a certain group the ones I liked best to dinner. I rented a very privet room - no cameras for this. We had dinner together at about 3am.
There were about 30 of them. I did have security, you never know what could happen. Nothing did and I was relieved .
Mercedes is in a bad place. I tried to help her and managed to keep a lot of the creeps away. I am a rather imposing person . Just my height keeps some guys away and I can take care of myself . If I do say so myself , I am in very good shape. She kept her distance from me and I felt strange to me. I kept thinking that maybe I had done something wrong but I couldn't figure out what that might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment