Friday, February 27, 2004

Russ : I grilled the two inch thick steaks and together we tossed a salad . I was going to have my steak separate and asked if she wanted hers sliced to go in her salad , or on the side like mine? Then we took our food out on the patio and started to talk. I wondered, what had happened with Ivy , I hadn't heard from her is along while and I listened while Mer brought me up to date.
We swam , wrote music -separately- the music writing. I enjoyed being with her and every once in a while I would see a glimpse of her old self and that pleased me. We talked a lot about Clay -I needed to talk about him . I hadn't been able to before now . Then we began to talk about Dionne'. I should have sent her flowers , thanking her for the tickets and meal. I hadn't. I wasn't sure I could right now, I told Mer.

Mer: why couldn't you send her flowers...? I don't know how you feel about her either Russ, all I know is that she's leaving you dinner, and that you've slept together.

Russ: So I told her the whole thing. Actually that is it. She leaves me dinner and we go dancing and sleep together.

Mer: You're kidding right? We're talking about you here, hell we're talking about Dionne' even. How long have you two been at this cat and mouse crap? It's not like either one of you; And you feel how about her? I was having trouble comprehending what I was hearing. Russell, and my little sister (the commitment girl) having just a sexual relationship? Not possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment