Sunday, February 29, 2004

Bj: How would you feel about dating me?

Mer: Maybe I should be asking you how you might feel about dating an old lady? I smiled, he was quite direct about things once he got over the shell-shock he seemed to have when we were introduced. I would love to date you.

BJ: There isn't anything old about you. I would love to date you. Do I need to ask your brother in law, Russ's permission first?

Mer: No, he had his chance, long time ago.

BJ : You seem like the gambling type to me, would you consider a weekend aboard the Whale? You could have your own room if you like. What do you think, are you ready to take a chance with me?

Mercedes: Well, why not? It's been awhile since I had some fun, but I don't think we'll need seperate rooms, do you?

BJ: I looked to see if she was playing with me. Then decided it didn't matter and said no, I didn't think we would.

No comments:

Post a Comment