Sunday, February 29, 2004

BJ : I pulled myself out of the pool and sat on the edge watching her -float.
The water and lights made her skin glow and I wondered how she felt about getting her hair wet. Then I realized it was wet and I slipped back into the water. I took hold of her feet and pulled her to me and kissed her.

I felt BJ pull on my feet, and no sooner had I seen his face, I felt his lips on mine. I moved to a more upright position, and wrapped my arms around him.

BJ: I lifted her up and she wrapped those long legs of hers around my waist, held me tight as we kissed and I let my feet go out from under me. We went down under the water.

Mer: We came up for air, and I couldn't help but laugh. I pulled myself up onto the edge of the pool, and kicked water at him.

BJ: I swam away from her,then back again. Are you hungry I asked? I didn't hear her answer for just then we were joined by a group of people jumping into the pool. Most were friends of mine. I whistled shrilly and they all quieted down. Everyone I want you to meet Mercedes, Mercedes , one by one they gave her their names and before they could start the cat calling etc. I told them she was with me and we were just going to get something to eat but, maybe we would see them later at the tables where I would be glad to take their money. They sent waves of water at us as we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment