Friday, February 27, 2004

Russ: I thanked her again for breakfast and went to bed and dreamed - of my loves , my wife, my friends and family. When I woke I felt lighter, spirit wise. I went out on the balcony and dove into the pool. I did my laps and laid my body down near the water to dry off.

Mer: I woke because there was a tune in my head that wouldn't go away, and so I got up and went to work. I noticed Russ laying by the pool, and tried to ignore it. I worked as long as I could without nourishment, and finally gave in to the hunger. Hungry Russ? I'm gonna torch up some- something.

Russ: when I heard Mer, I turned over onto my back , shading my eyes . Hungry? WhY yes, I am. Are you cooking or am I?

Mer: I suppose unless you want a BLT, you should cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment