Monday, February 23, 2004

2399 August 6 Sheridan: Children in bed recorder ready and drinks in hand . We sat down to watch the Mega show, Brian ,Rowena and I. About half way through is when it started. It was horrible! People were being shot ,there was blood everywhere and Breeze Monroe had been the first . He was performing when it started. They were shooting everyone , everywhere. I thought, that we knew every person there. THEN I saw my parents being shot! I could not wrap my mind around it , couldn't grasp the scope of what was happening in front of me ! I heard someone scream quite close to me , it might have been me. I wanted to go to my parents I couldn't just sit here! The cameras still seemed to be running, capturing the whole of this event and all I seemed to be able to do was sob while my husband held me in his arms .

Rowena seeded to get herself together much sooner than I. She was saying that doctors would be needed and she and I could help that way. I looked at her and then at Brian and nodded . Brian would have to stay with the children. We all went into check on them.
I kissed my husband with the knowledge that I might never see him again, and went to get my bag . I hope that while I was gone He kissed Row too. Then we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment