Monday, February 23, 2004

I can't remember which kids you said were born at the same time, and in trying to fix things to make sense, I screwed it all up I think. check your notes on Po and Mari's kids (not Hunter, he didnt' exist originally)

Me: They seem to be fine. I was going to ask you about changing some of them. They don't seem logical. Considering other events.
I don't think Eagle and Mari would have waited that long between children
Don't think Po' and Hennesy would have waited another 4 yrs after getting married to have at child . Two years, I can see but not four, then two and the next one ,

we should talk before we switch things

OH , do you know this Sophia person? under the date for her joining the family I have Aiden in ( ) Not sure what that is supposed to mean???

where Mari talks about not being able to get a hold of anyone ; you have mom there you might want to change it to dad. didn't know if you'd appreciate my changing it. (she is already dead, you reminded me )

I need to check to see if Latham already died

***Russell is Ceriton?*** and if not, then how is claudia a kitten? and if so, then how come Dionne didn't get pregnant the first time he kissed her?.... I'm confused!!! oh, and are you sure you have the right Claude? HELP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment