Friday, February 27, 2004

Mercedes: I tried to avoid being sucked into the whole sex thing, and the whole grieving thing as well, I had to move on and find someone new. That or just be alone for the rest of my life. I wasn't successful at leaving those men alone though. I never slept alone the entire tour, but never with Russ either. I loved my little sister, and from the looks of it, Russ was finding out exactly how much he loved my sister. Dionne, she'd always been the cutest, peppiest of all of us. Of course she was the youngest by at least 10 years, but I think she deserved to be in a healthy relationship, she'd been married almost her whole life, only 10 years of it with someone worth loving. I'm drunk, which explains the babbling. Rudy was not happy with the papparazzi photos he was seeing, and wanted me to tone it down a little. Fine, wasn't any fun anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment