Saturday, February 28, 2004

Mercedes: True; it felt like a huge weight had been lifted, yet it didn't quite make things better to know that the only reason we hadn't made love was that Dionne is my sister(noticed he didn't say sex). Or even that if she hadn't been around that I would be by his side instead. What helped me come to my senses was that I realized what a creep he could be. I hoped that if things faltered in their marriage, he would come to me. I knew he wouldn't-- the whole sister thing once again. I would have to take a different approach to things, meet some new men, spend years getting to know them, and then hoping Russ hadn't died leaving Dionne to screw up another good thing for me. Yes, I know that isn't fair, but what do I care? The girl is like 30 years younger than me...it's aggrevating!

No comments:

Post a Comment