Saturday, February 28, 2004

Russ: Dionne and I were married I love her with all my heart. The reception was crowded and I went out to get some air. Mercedes was here and we would see each other some time. I had only meant to help her become strong again by giving her a safe place to be. I also needed to talk about my own feeling , about Clay and Dionne'.
I heard someone walking towards me and turned, it was Mercedes. I was glad to see her and smiled, I am happy you came Mer. I just want you to know that yes, I am pond scum, can we still be friends, or have I hurt you so badly that you'll just dissapear? She came into my arms and kissed me.

Mer: Russ, I have to leave.

Russ: Is it because of me? Dionne can't lose you, Mer . You have to keep in touch with her, at least, won't you ?

Mer: What would I say to her? Hey! things are great in the black hole...how's life with Russ? I know what life would be like with you. And she's lucky to be married to someone as wonderful as you are. I just wish it had been me instead of her, and until I can get over it, I need to be somewhere you aren't.

Russ: Mercedes, how can you know what living with me would be like! As for wonderful, me ? You now I'm not! Don't let yourself see me as anything but what i am. A friend who loves you just not the way you need me to.

Mer: Russell, I've toured with you, and I didn't say you were perfect. I need a vacation, this whole thing has been just a stupid mess. I realized that I was being retarded, it wasn't his fault that I was miserable. I'm sorry I let this garbage carry on so long, Russ. Mostly it was just me being jealous. You said that you and Dionne were just having sex, ...and you kissed me, and I already told you I wanted you, basically. And suddenly when I thought maybe I could be with someone worth being with... You don't kiss friends like that Russ, it just isn't done.

Russ: We, Dionne' and I were just having sex and dancing and getting to know each other. But if I go a year with sex, I must be feeling something more and I wasn't sure how much more, I told you that.
When you touched me -Mercedes you knew and so did I that it was more than that. Alright , I'll say it if I hadn't been involved with your sister, We wouldn't be standing here having this conversation. If Dionne weren't who she is and I weren't in love with her . You and I would be together.

Mer: It felt like the weight had been lifted off my shoulders, to finally hear the whole truth. Now that Russ, is something I can live with; now, who here haven't I met already?

Russ: Well if you liked that , than you'll love this and I could feel a smile spread across my face . If you hadn't been her sister I would have made love to you right there in the grass.

Mer: Russell Chandler- I slapped him across the face, I am not playing that game. You need to learn when to leave good enough alone. If you could please introduce me to a man less crude than yourself?

Russ: Ouch! That hurt! A man less crude than me, let's see- Boyd -BJ, have you met the famous Mercedes Walker? Mercedes this is BJ King, famous DJ - radio, etc. Dance with her, she is tired of my company.

No comments:

Post a Comment