Friday, February 27, 2004

Russ : The tour was over and we headed home. I talked Mercedes into coming home with me . It was like 4 in the morning when we got there and I had promised her one of my special omelets- she would have to help though.

We walked in and we started for the kitchen. That was when I saw it. Dionne' had been here. I walked over picked up the tray and headed to the kitchen. I hadn't expected it. I had heard that she was seeing someone and it was serious. I didn't understand. We found the tickets . Too late for that, I told Mercedes. Mer started acting funny again . She was backing out of the kitchen, when I lost my cool ! Mercedes if you don't want to be my friend any more , just say so ! I've lived with you acting weird the whole time we were on tour and I won't do it any more. Just leave if I make you that uncomfortable. I tossed the keys at her and said take the car if your going.

Mer: Russ, it's not like that. Dammit. I don't know what I'm doing Russ, you know, nothing has been the same since Clay... I don't want to mess things up for Dee, I promised her... (continued above)

No comments:

Post a Comment