Tuesday, February 24, 2004

2118 Deaths: Killed by Gill: Phoenix McKay Mercer Catalina Kelly Phillip Damen Hardy Garret and Richard

Jim, Through all of our ups and downs I have never really doubted your love for me--Well , maybe when we were very young.
None of the millions of love songs written through out all of time could express the depth of my love for you.
" Forever " is the most wonderful song you have ever written.
Jim, as long as I have you and my music I have everything I need to make my life complete.
If I should lose either one of you I only hope that I would be able to find the strength to go on with my life.
I am now and always shall be "in" love with you. You make everyday fresh and new and comfortable for me. I only hope that you have truly been happy with me.(I know you have)

Bye Skye Blue King Dugan

No comments:

Post a Comment