Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Rudy: I hired an investigator to look into the girls Ell fired. I wanted to know what was going on, pronto. I would find someone to fill in for the year Eagle would be taking off, and I went personally to the office to make some calls. I called other agencies, to see if they were experiencing the same problems. Rhett had said that he was, and so had a few of the others. I called clients..our 'talent' and searched for something there, but nothing. Ell hadn't been exaggerating, they wouldn't talk anymore.

I was concerned that the stolen files could be used to harm our clients, and so I went physically to visit our talent, and share my concerns with them, if they wouldn't talk with myself or Ell, than we wouldn't be able to do our jobs. It was like a conspiracy, I gave up on them all, if they wouldn't talk, they wouldn't work. They knew this too. I put an ad in the paper for new talent, Mercedes needed an opening act.

No comments:

Post a Comment