Friday, February 27, 2004

Eagle : Ell didn't like it much when I told her I was taking the year off. She looked worried this time , I don't recall ever taking this much time before . Maybe it was the -they will forget about you if your gone too long. It was possible, the public was fickle. Mari was more than happy about it. I enjoy making her happy . She keeps herself so busy , sometimes I think she forgets our conversations. I know I discussed taking the time off. Perhaps she didn't think I actually would! That's probably it. Po'Em , is something else, Hennesy too. Never thought I would ever consider them family friends. Surprisingly I think I am beginning to. Panda seems to adore Po' and Po' seems truly interested in Panda's opinion. Pandora and Po'Ems' brother Aiden seem to rub each other the wrong way . Panda's remark about dealing with him makes me smile every time I think about it. There might be a friendship in their future, who knows. The Boys could use a bit more attention. They are beginning to feel that Panda is the big cheese. I have to remind everyone that we are all Big Cheeses! Lord, how I love them all! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment