Sunday, February 29, 2004

Mercedes: We toweled ourselves off, and went for food. I wondered about his eating habits, but I thought those questions could wait. During the dining process, somehow, I ended up with red sauce down the front of my dress. I took a deep breath, and tried not to be embarrassed about it; unfortunately it's hard not to be when you have to leave dinner with red all down your white dress.

BJ: We were eating a meal they call it seafood delight. You serve yourself from the dish they set in the center of the table. Mercedes wanted the lobster claw when she went to take it the slippery thing slid through her sauce and onto her dress. We ate dinner, I have to commend her, she didn't rush for the restroom or start pouring stuff on it or rubbing it in. She did look a bit embarrassed when we got up , but I went around the table and helped her into my suit jacket buttoned it up and we danced. I thought she showed remarkable poise. I began to seriously think about this woman.

Mer: BJ hadn't laughed or made fun, he was quick to help me into his suit jacket when we got up, and he wasn't quick to rush me off to change. We danced, but before we went back to gambling, I needed to change. I didn't want to keep him from taking money from his buddies, he was more than welcome to go ahead. He went back to the room with me, he had reminded me I had his coat. Oops. I pulled out the other dress I had brought with me, but I found when I took off the one I had ruined, that I had also ruined the slip under it. I wrapped a towel around myself, and went back to my bag, I needed a new slip, I asked BJ where he learned to play poker, and listened as I pulled the clean slip over my head, and the towel, which I dropped after the slip was on. I grabbed the clean dress, stepped in, and asked if he could zip it up for me. He obliged, and I turned to him, thanking him with a small kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment