Sunday, February 22, 2004

Eagle: I told Mari that we would have to start planning for a house design it ourselves or find one somewhere. We had to start NOW.

Marijuana: Honey, we have plenty of space here...
Eagle: no I told her we don't . we need a play wing and bed rooms. Fenced in pool area . Play area . A bigger Kitchen ! Children need room honey, lots of it. Where they can't be watched by all their neithbors all the time taking and selling their pictures. Holy heaven , and I kissed her hugged her and then asked if she had made a doctor's appointment.

Mari: A play wing? THIER pictures? Why not just a bigger fence? Eagle was getting ready for an army of them, not just one.
Sweetheart, I'm pretty sure we won't need all of that just yet. I don't think I'll be having 20 kids at one time, just one; maybe 2. And yes I did make an appointment.

Eagle : She in essence told me that I was getting way ahead of myself. But I was excited and wanted everything for even one child. I might try to coax her into more , later.

No comments:

Post a Comment