Friday, February 10, 2012

Pandora: I managed to make it through school without hurting anyone too bad. Seemed as though things were pretty rough going back in Texas; I missed home. It had taken so loooong for people to forget about my mother... Marijuana. What kind of name was that?! Heck... what were they thinking naming me Pandora?!!! Guys heard my name and if they could, they ran in the opposite direction. Business was business, and I had amassed a decent sized fortune for myself, all from furniture design! Now, I was young, independently wealthy Pandora Monroe, and some bitch thought it would be funny for me to be part of the "Earths Sexiest Humans" edition of Time Magazine. I had relented and gone along with the photos and publicity that went along with it. Yay me, featured on the cover with none other than my nemesis Aiden Cash.

I put in a call to Po' and explained I wanted out; and would it be a huge deal if I gambled away my stake in the business? I think that made her mad; she suggested that I was NOT under any circumstances going to do it that way; and it sure as hell wasn't happening on the Whale. I halted my thoughts from that direction, and changed my mind. I let her know that I had instead decided all my income from the venture would be donated to Aiden's school programs; and I'd handle getting the legal stuff worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment