Monday, February 20, 2012

2414: Chablis

I totally am in love with him! Hagan is awesome, and gorgeous, and did I say gorgeous?

Marilyn: Why can't HUMAN be one of your requirements? Oh, right; forgot, that'd be too simple.

Chablis: What the heck Marly! So what if he's not human? He's so much cooler than that!

Marly: Chablis, why do you...

Chablis: A girl can have a crush without being messed with over it can't she? Seriously Marly; you've gotta like someone!

I hate these conversations. Marly, I'm going skating; I'll talk to you later.
I hung up on Marly and headed for Monument park; walking past the skate park, I waved to Damon and Dean as I passed. I may not have been allowed in there last year, but now I wasn't even allowed to talk to anyone there. River sure knew how to mess things up for me, if he could find a way for me to cause myself to be barred from places he didn't want me, he'd do it. If he couldn't, he'd find a way to cause it himself. Dean's dad hates me, and I can only guess that it has something to do with River.
Continuing to the park, I pulled my board out, and made my way through my habitat, trying to look normal while keeping a close eye on Hagan, the guy who wasn't human, and who spent his free time in Monument park sketchbook in hand, drawing everything. The only visible difference between him and any other normal human teenager was his skin. He shimmered a greenish blue, sort of like the ocean, but more like an iridescent fabric with a slightly rough texture. I would hang out with the guys, and act like he was no big deal.

2418:

I pulled on the girly purple sundress over a sheer tank top and black leggings, then pulled my sneakers on and grabbed my board, and my video camera. This music video would be the greatest yet! I ran in the front office at the skate park: Damon! I need Dean to help me with this video; I have to have it done this weekend or else I can't submit it. Damon was fidgety, something is wrong. What's up Damon?

Damon: Chablis, Deans gone. He left a letter for you, and I promised I'd keep an eye out for you, but you can't come here anymore. I handed her the letter, and made her leave as quickly as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment