Friday, February 10, 2012

Keely: I thought a lot about BJ. I thought about what he had been like when we were younger, I thought about how we came to be where we were. Summerset Texas; I was visiting family with Caroline, and hoping that the summer on the ranch had made any difference in her behavior. I realized that BJ had been renting the spare room for a year, and had just secured the space from me for another year. It seemed like we'd both managed to stick to the terms of that affair while Cat. was gone. I wonder what it was that he felt for Grams, hell I wondered who the woman was that convinced him so thoroughly that he didn't need it! Shit, I suppose that same sentiment could be applied to myself. Well; seemed there were plenty of guys who wanted to see me... all of me, and none of them had any interest in associating in any way with my girl.
Caroline well, what could I say. She absolutely connected with him. While he was in Chicago she had been doing things I hadn't seen her do before. She had friends actually coming over to hang out; she had her homework done on time, and for this trip she had actually been friendly with her cousins and family. I was impressed.

Caroline: If I had been any normal kid, I might not have noticed the small change in my mom. When I got back from "boot camp", and gave her a hug she smelled a little different. Then the ride to the house, and greeting BJ and when he walked past, I knew. I didn't tell them I knew; but it was wierd. Thing was that I couldn't ever catch them. It was enfuriating and I decided that I would just give up and try to forget about it. We went to Texas to see the family; I didn't find a reason to beat anyone up this time, and hanging out with the other girls around my age was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment