Thursday, January 29, 2004

2315 Oct 15 (Patsy) He seems to have a memory block. He can't remember anything farther back than two years . If I didn't know that Brock was lost in space somewhere , I would say it was Brock! We started the afternoon with a Mud pool- that's right I said Mud. Right in the pool and true to form, I don't know why she comes; Gillian that is: She left with her date almost immediately. She didn't want anything to do with mud. She would be much happier if she would just relax and let her hair down . We played King of the mountain from the guy's shoulders. Nickie and Christian's friend were the last to fall, I think. The hose or the steam came next , one after the other and then the famous Truth or Dare. In between somewhere we managed to eat, drink and be merry.

No comments:

Post a Comment