Thursday, January 29, 2004

2315 April why? I would have had everything but, I also might have loved him more than he loves me and that can never happen to me! Not Ruby!

2315 July 18th. Reunion -Collette and friends at camp David.

2315 July 19 Maxwell Cash and Terrice wed.

2315 Sept. Trial marriage between Berry Street and Harold Doss (three month)

2315 Sept. 2 Nicolette and I have been married 6 months now and I love her with all my heart. I have found my sole mate.

2315 Sept 5 Tina and Alec Lang wed.

2315 Oct. 15 Snow had the party late yesterday afternoon. It was like some of the old parties Tristan used to throw, with old friends and some new. Light and Snow, our hosts were there of course, the two married couples; Tristan and me(Patsy), River and Nicolette, and the single people; Colin and Carol, Christian and Jessie , Gillian and Steve,then there was Glory, with this guy that looked and acted so much like Brock, it was scary. His name , Jerry Parr.

No comments:

Post a Comment