Thursday, January 29, 2004

2315 March 3 Doss,his friends Heat and Cash, talk about a Hunk alert- Cash is still available if I could only hook Chrystal up with him, we'd have the market covered. Anyway,they have been invited to Nicolette Chandler and River's wedding. Harold won't take me!!! The other one, Kate, he's taking her . Seems she was invited.

2315 April Enough of these women. Doss is mine! I've almost got him . He has bought me all kinds of things- car-jewels ,clothes, an apartment. Nothing I haven't gotten from other men.

2315 May Harold seems ripe for the picking. Something is wrong! Doss is just as attentive as always but I feel a need for him! His approval, just a smile from him lights up my day. I think I'm falling in love with this jerk!!! It's time to get out now!! Doss asked me to marry him after I told him it was over. The thing is, I almost told him I would . Share everything with me he said. The diamond he brought with him was 3 or 4 carets, at least! I said NO-no -No?

No comments:

Post a Comment