Saturday, May 15, 2004

Pandora: I looked through my things sorting through what was important and what could be thrown out... Alexis had said that sometimes the school would hold mail from students, for whatever reason. She worked in the office and promised that she could find a way to get those letters to us, it appeared that I had a couple of my own that hadn't been delivered. There was a knock on our door, and when I answered it, it was Alexis. She carried a large basket full of mail.
Alexis: Most of this stuff is for you. I guess they don't think that you're friends should be able to contact you or something. There's some here for Diane too, I'll have to wait until next week to take Susie and Clara's out; otherwise I'll get caught.
Pandora: Thank you Alexis, I really appreciate everything you had to go through to do this for me.
Alexis: Not a problem, just let me read some of this fan mail when you're done!!!
Pandora: Well, why don't you come in, and we'll see what's here; I doubt there's any fan mail! Alexis came in the room, and we went through the letters, there was a package from Po', and a letter also. In fact, I hadn't realized that I had anyone on my side at public school, much less the ones that wrote to me!! I opened the letter and package from Po'Em, and called her immediately, apologising for the delay. I just can't believe that they would take it upon themselves to morally police my mail by sender!!
I thought you forgot about me, I'm glad I was wrong. I actually sent some papers for you yesterday. I've decided I'm going shopping for office type stuff later, so that I don't have to worry about the school getting in the way of business. I reralized I was talking to an answering machine, and got off the phone. Alexis and I looked through the rest of my mail, and then we went office shopping; Diane didn't want to come with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment