Friday, May 14, 2004

Pandora: Homesickness was infectious. I could tell that Dianne was feeling it, but for some reason she wasn't willing to talk about it, she wouldn't even open her letters from home much less her privacy curtain. The only way I could deal with it was writing home, reading the letters everyone sent, posting up the photos and things that came in the letters. It wasn't until after Thanksgiving that Diane came out of her 'episode'. Things were so much different now that I wasn't home. Mom was working for Po' and so was Hunter; I felt I had been replaced. I hadn't thought that going away to school would be the end of my involvement in the company... I was wrong I guess. Maybe I'd have to come up with a new business all my own. I thought better of it for the time being, I had enough to do already.

No comments:

Post a Comment